Making it Simple
- We will begin by talking through and discussing your modular building project requirements before arranging a site meeting.
- Our specialist designers then begin working with you to scope how best to deliver your requirements, as well as identifying anything that might sensibly be included in the build, that you may not have considered.
- A quotation shall then be provided based on your agreed requirements (a process that would normally take a minimum of 10-12 weeks where conventional build is concerned). This document will contain our suggestions for enhancements to your ideas and also take into consideration the necessary industry recommendations and guidelines such as BREEAM for instance if required.
- HOCA seek to ensure that the design and installation of your new school spaces is as striaghtforward as possible. From looking at changes that may need to be made to existing buildings, to dealing with all planning and building approvals, we will cover everything to get your new buildings erected and ready to use quickly.
- We manage key stakeholders (including the specialist design team; engineers; ecologists; acoustic engineers and hydrologists) and we work with the relevant authorities to make sure that every detail is planned for, which enables you to minimise disruption.
- Our team will be on hand at every step of the way from initial design to the completion of the project, providing you with a detailed timetable.
The HOCA Practice responded to our brief by providing a range of options regarding size and location of building. This opened up a range of choices, but allowed us to make fully informed decisions whilst at the same time retaining a sense of ownership over the project .....